Grinta! 'S Overture Ride is the pre-opener of the road cycling tourist season. Exactly one week before the cycling professionals have to start during the Omloop Het Nieuwsblad and Kuurne-Brussels-Kuurne, we will travel in group, from Oudenaarde, on a tough course in the Flemish Ardennes, with a wink to these two opening classics. We are organizing a pleasant stopover in Michelbeke for coffee and a tasty snack from the fist! Don't miss the overture of your season!
When: Saturday, February 22, 2020
Timing: reception from 8 am, start at 9 am
Start and finish: Oudenaarde, Tour of Flanders Center
Distance: 90 km
Average speed: 26 km / h
Price per person for participants: € 32
Included in the price:
* qualitative group ride with a lot of experience
* engine escort and trailer
* technical assistance provided by BikeKing
* qualitative catering (before, during and after the ride)
* sports food and drink, offered by 3Action
* your own control sign
* goodie bag worth € 25
* participation in tombola: great prizes to be won
* photo service: find images of the ride on our Facebook page and tag yourself
Guidelines (be sure to read these!):
* Respect the highway code, respect other participants and other road users and ride two by two in a disciplined manner. We don't race, we ride together.
* Wearing a bicycle helmet is mandatory.
* Each participant declares to be the holder of a civil liability insurance policy 'third parties'
* Man do not worry. During the ride we may have to deal with flat tires, with people who are less 'trained' and have a bit more difficulty, with a somewhat more difficult passage in a built-up area, with a traffic light here and there. One tip: don't get annoyed!
* Tunap Sports
* 3Action Sports Nutrition
* ABUS Cycling
* FFWD Wheels
* Cycling Flanders
* Tour of Flanders center
* Platoon Café
* Grandmother's Coffee