It is no coincidence that on Sunday 8 March, International Women's Day, we officially kick off the new cycling season. We are guests at the Tour of Flanders Center in Oudenaarde for a nice mix of cycling, food & fun.
What does this day entail?
- Breakfast before the ride
- Bicycle ride of 70 to 80 km in 2 level groups with guidance and support vehicle
- Pasta buffet (including 1 drink) after the ride
- 1 stop with supplies en route
- Shower option in the CRVV
- Park bicycles in an enclosed space
- 2 workshops in the afternoon
- Little Black Bike cycling cap ♥
* Event is fully booked *